Keith's blog: Management can blow me

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Management can blow me

Dear readers (all 9 of you),

It seems that senior (and shiny bald) management of Monkeyshyne, Inc. has decided to voice a complaint about the other members of the band are not posting blogs. I, for one, say "rubbish". Because I actually try to blog at least once a week... in between working, gallivanting around Texas in RunRun the Magic Bus and bringing the rock, saving the Pygmy Dwarves of the Upper Amazon, and oh yeah taking 17 semester hours of school, I don't have much free time, but hey I wouldn't want to deprive my LEGIONS of adoring fans who would readily agree that the bassist is the hottest guy in the band. By far. I mean, I would of course never say that I was the hottest guy in the band myself, but the masses have spoken.

And, I would like to point out to senior management, I come up with something better to blog about than the word "WHY?" posted 1,813.67 times in a row (but who's counting?)

I hereby challenge Senior Shaved Head Management to a duel....rocket-launchers at 20 paces. Well, better make it 300, or we may blow each other up inadvertently, and that would be a tragedy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!
Recouping from last night @ Bums I thought I'd venture into the Monkeyshyne blogs. Well that certainly explains the "management back & forth snide remarks at set up. Now it all makes sense....LOL
Great comeback to the bald guy, what's his name????? Now of course I have to go defend him on his blog:)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home